简爱是一部带有自传色彩的长篇小说,它阐释了这样一个主题:人的价值=尊严+爱。以下是我为你精心整理的简爱**台词英汉对照,希望你喜欢。
简爱**台词英汉对照精选版
1) I have not been trampled on.我从未像这样被人摧残过
2) I have not been petrified.我从没有这样伤心过
3) I have not been excluded from everyglimpse of what is bright.从来没有像这样看不见一丝希望
4) I have known you, Mr. Rochester,我能理解您 罗彻斯特先生
5) and it strikes me with anguish to betorn from you.离开您使我非常痛苦
6) Then why must you leave?那为何要离开?
7) Because of your wife!因为你的妻子!
8) I have no wife.我没有妻子
9) 0But you are to be married.但是你要结婚了啊
10) Jane, you must stay.简 你一定要留下
简爱**台词英汉对照最新版
1) And become nothing to you?然后让你对我视若无物?
2) Am I a machine without feelings?难道我是一个没有情感的机器吗?
3) Do you think that because I am poor,obscure, plain and little难道我贫穷默默无闻 长相平庸 瘦小
4) that I am soulless and heartless?就没有灵魂和感情吗?
5) I have as much soul as you and full a**uch heart.我和你一样有灵魂和感情
6) And if God had blessed me with beautyand wealth,并且如果上帝赋予我美貌和财富
7) I could make it as hard for you toleave me我也可以让你离不开我
8) as it is for I to leave you.就如同我离不开你一样
9) 0I'm not speaking to you through mortalflesh.不是我的肉体凡胎在和你交流
10) It is my spirit that addresses yourspirit,我是在用灵魂和你交流
11) as if we'd passed through the graveand stood at God's feet, equal,as we are.就像我们魂归主后 站在上帝的面前 我们是平等的
12) As we are.我们是平等的
13) I am a free human being with anindependent will,我是一个拥有自由意志的人
14) which I now exert to leave you.我现在决意要离开你
15) Then let your will decide yourdestiny.那就让你的意志来决定你的命运吧
16) I offer you my hand, my heart.我把我的手 我的心都交给你
17) I ask you to pass through life at myside.我请求你陪我共度余生
18) You are my equal and my likeness.我们是平等的 你是我的挚爱
19) Will you marry me?你愿意嫁给我吗?
20) Are you mocking me?你是在嘲笑我吗?
简爱**台词英汉对照热门版
1) Do you doubt me?你是在怀疑我吗?
2) Entirely!当然了!
3) Your bride is Miss Ingram.你的新娘是Ingram**
4) Miss Ingram? Ingram**?
5) She is the machine without feelings.她才是没有情感的机器
6) It's you. You rare, unearthly thing.是你 超凡脱俗 世间罕见
7) Poor and obscure as you are,出身寒微 默默无闻
8) 0please accept me as your hu**and.请接收我做你的丈夫
9) I must have you for my own.为了我自己 我必须要娶你
10) You wish me to be your wife?你希望我做你的妻子?
11) I swear it.我发誓
12) You love me?你爱我吗?
13) I do.是的
14) Then, sir, I will marry you.那么 先生 我愿意嫁给你
15) We've been good friends, haven't we?我们是好朋友 不是吗?
16) Yes, sir.是的先生
17) I've a strange feeling with regard toyou,我对你有一种奇怪的感觉
18) as if I had a string somewhere undermy left ribs,就像我左肋有一根线
19) tightly knotted to a similar string inyou.紧紧地和你肋部的那根弦连在一起
20) And if you were to leave,如果你一定要走
21) I'm afraid that cord of communionwould snap.这条线就会断掉
22) And I've a notion that I'd take tobleeding inwardly.我想我会因此而心碎
23) As for you, you'd forget me.至于你 会忘记我吧?
24) 0How?怎么忘记?
25) I have lived a full life here.这里有我全部的生活
26) Life is too short, can not be used vengeful build hate生命太短促,不能用来记仇蓄恨
27) There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们抵达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
28) Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果每每出人意料。
29) Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在产生
30) It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
31) I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们能否有着各自的运气,还是只是随处随风飘荡。
32) 0Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上全部的生命都在微妙的平衡中生活。
33) Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and littele,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!-I have as much soul as you-and full as much heart!难道就因为我一贫如洗,默默无闻,长相平庸,个子瘦小,就没有灵魂,没有心肠了你想错了,我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸一样充实!
34) I think the bird flies but the sea birds fly, is that no courage of the sea, years later I discovered, not the bird flies past, but not the other side of the sea, and had no waiting我以为小鸟飞不过沧海,是以为小鸟没有飞过沧海的勇气,十年以后我才发现,不是小鸟飞不过去,而是沧海的那一头,早已没有了等待
35) You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在樊笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
36) Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and little,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart!And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth,I should have made it as hard for you to leave me,as it is now for me to leave you.I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom,conventionalities,nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave,and we stood at God's feet,equal,- as we are!
难道就因为我一贫如洗默默无闻长相平庸个子瘦小,就没有灵魂,没有心肠了?你不是想错了吗?我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸跟你一样充实!要是上帝赐予我一点姿色和充足的财富,我会使你同我现在一样难分难舍,我不是根据习俗常规,甚至也不是血肉之躯同你说话,而是我的灵魂同你的灵魂在对话,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等本来就如此!?
猜你喜欢:
1. 简爱经典英文台词
2. 简爱经典语录
3. 《简爱》经典语录
Oliver Twist, one of the most famous works of Charles Dickens’, is a novel reflecting the tragic fact of the life in Britain in 18th century.
The author who himself was born in a poor family wrote this novel in his twenties with a view to reveal the ugly masks of those cruel criminals and to expose the horror and violence hidden underneath the narrow and dirty streets in London.
The hero of this novel was Oliver Twist, an orphan, who was thrown into a world full of poverty and crime. He suffered enormous pain, such as hunger, thirst, beating and abuse. While reading the tragic experiences of the little Oliver, I was shocked by his sufferings. I felt for the poor boy, but at the same time I detested the evil Fagin and the brutal Bill. To my relief, as was written in all the best stories, the goodness eventually conquered devil and Oliver lived a happy life in the end. One of the plots that attracted me most is that after the theft, little Oliver was allowed to recover in the kind care of Mrs. Maylie and Rose and began a new life. He went for walks with them, or Rose read to him, and he worked hard at his lessons. He felt as if he had left behind forever the world of crime and hardship and poverty.
How can such a little boy who had already suffered oppressive affliction remain pure in body and mind? The reason is the nature of goodness. I think it is the most important information implied in the novel by Dickens-he believed that goodness could conquer every difficulty. Although I don’t think goodness is omnipotent, yet I do believe that those who are kind-hearted live more happily than those who are evil-minded.
For me, the nature of goodness is one of the most necessary character for a person. Goodness is to humans what water is to fish. He who is without goodness is an utterly worthless person. On the contrary, as the famous saying goes, ‘The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose’, he who is with goodness undoubtedly is a happy and useful person. People receiving his help are grateful to him and he also gets gratified from what he has done, and thus he can do good to both the people he has helped and himself.
To my disappointment, nowadays some people seem to doubt the existence of the goodness in humanity. They look down on people’s honesty and kindness, thinking it foolish of people to be warm-hearted. As a result, they show no sympathy to those who are in trouble and seldom offer to help others. On the other hand, they attach importance to money and benefit. In their opinion, money is the only real object while emotions and morality are nihility. If they cannot get profit from showing their ‘kindness’, they draw back when others are faced with trouble and even hit a man when he is down. They are one of the sorts that I really detest.
Francis Bacon said in his essay, ‘Goodness, of all virtues and dignities of the mind, is the greatest, being the character of the Deity, and without it, man is a busy, mischievous, wretched thing, no better than a kind of vermin.’
That is to say a person without goodness is destined to lose everything. Therefore, I, a kind person, want to tell those ‘vermin-to-be’ to learn from the kind Oliver and regain the nature of goodness.
给我亲爱的女儿,April:“人类的心灵充满着隐藏着的宝藏——在未说的秘密与未打破的沉默中,那些想法、那些希望、那些梦想、那些快乐,它们的魅力(或者说是魔法)将因为透露而消散。”爱你的父亲
原文是:To my darling daughter,April.'The human heart has hidden treasures in secret kept,in silence sealed.The thoughts,the hopes,the dreams,the pleasures whose charms were broken if revealed' From your loving father.
罗切斯特:简。Jane.
简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆**)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过了坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.
简:让我走,先生。Let me go, sir.
罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you!
简:别,别让**傻事。No, don't make me foolish.
罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆**)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简。说你嫁给我。Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
简:你是说真的?You mean it?
罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。So come out at last. You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.
罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.
简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.